Friday, April 3, 2009

Just a little bummed...

Today was a LONG day! I had to pull double duty at work today and I ran my butt off today. I did get a great suprise out of it, however. A very nice 'thank you' from my boss! But the thing that I'm bummed out about it this--absolutely no time with my baby! I saw Brogan this morning for a brief few minutes and because I didn't get to leave the office today for lunch, I didn't get to see him until after I got off work--at 6 pm. Keep in mind, Brogan has been going to bed between 7:15 and 7:30 AND I had to give him a bath tonight as well. I'm in tears typing this because I am so sad that I hardly got time with him! I know it's just one night but it's also a night that I really needed to play! Plus, Tommy hasn't been home a lot lately because of school projects. I can't wait till May so we can spend our evenings as a family!

I am excited to spend the day with Brogan tomorrow and with Tommy for most of the day. We're going to get out and about to enjoy the weather! And then tomorrow night, mommy and daddy get to have a night out with friends!

I better get goin'...my pug Gus is wanting to snuggle and it's very hard to say no to that sweet, flat face!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment