Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

(I have a birthday post I wrote last Friday but haven't had time to take pictures for it...it'll be posted hopefully tonight or tomorrow!)

I just purchased my hubbie's last, and HUGE, Christmas gift and I still cannot believe I did it! I'm for certain he does not ever read this so I'll go ahead and fill you in on my secret.





My loving husband has wanted a new TV, specifically an LCD flat screen, for a LONG time! I definitely think he deserves it! He's going to be SOOOO stinkin' surprised! I got a pretty decent deal on it (or at least my friends who are BIG in to electronics told me so..hehe!) and it came with a $50 gift card as well, which will more than likely go in his stocking! My plan is to have it delivered the Wednesday before Christmas to my parent's house, to print off a picture of the TV, wrap it up and give that to him on Christmas morning. Then when we go to my parent's Christmas evening, we'll pick it up!

I think I might video tape his reaction when he opens his envelope Christmas morning! I have a feeling it'll be a look of shock and excitement! :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment