Friday, December 4, 2009

Bah-humbug NO MORE!

The past 2 days I've definitely gotten out of my funk! Praise the Lord! I was starting to fear that I was going to be a Scrooge this year. But that all changed!

I have been getting more in the Christmas spirit and it feels good! I still wish my house was a little more 'Christmassy' but I have to tell myself I have a lot more than some. And it's still fun! I am getting excited to finish my Christmas shopping, although I need to 1) find the time to go and 2) get my next paycheck..haha! My favorite part of Christmas (besides the true reason for the season) is watching my nieces and nephew (and this year, my son!) open gifts! To see their sweet smiles and eyes get huge is a great thing...and to know that Santa still exists, warms my heart :) I am so excited to be Santa this year and for years to come! I'm not, however, excited for the day when I hear 'Momma, is there no such thing as Santa?' UGH! But I have a few years before that, right? ;)

I'm excited for the next few weeks! There is SO much going on! Tonight is our December Dishing Diva's and I can't wait! I always have so much fun when we get together and tonight will be no different! I'm sure we'll laugh a ton and of course enjoy some tasty dips (that's our food of choice this time) and maybe play some games! We also have to celebrate one of our Diva's great news...SHE'S ENGAGED! We're SO excited for her and I know I can't wait to hear all about it AND of course, see her bling! Yay Katie! I am SO excited for you sister!

Tomorrow, I am going to lunch with my sister, going to Molly's Holiday Open house, birthday party, and relaxing!

Next week is FULL of fun-ness (if that's a word!): my nephew's Christmas program (I LOVE watching all those little kiddies sing and dance!), getting my hair done and possibly going to dinner for/on my birthday, shopping at Legend's with my mom and sister, finishing up Christmas shopping...and the list will probably get bigger!

Oh and another part of Christmas I love....getting Christmas cards! I sent mine out this week.

Here's a picture of my nails! I HAD to get festive! (Sorry for the crappy picture...it's with my phone!)





Loves to you all! Have a super great weekend! AND STAY WARM!



No comments:

Post a Comment