Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{untitled}

Brogan has been doing slightly better with the whole binkie situation. It still takes him a little bit to go down at nap time, but at least it's not a screaming match for 3 hours. (Ok maybe that's an exaggeration but you get it). I totally had a 'mommy moment' last night. Ok, wait. Back it up. Yesterdays nap time was NOT a success. My mom said he cried/talked in his bed until 3:45 (he goes down between 12:00-12:30) and only slept for an hour....AN HOUR! Anyway, back to my story. Last night on the way home I wanted to stop by Dollar Tree to get some crafting supplies. I told B he could have a balloon if he behaved and let mommy quickly shop. When I was trying to put him in the cart, he was refusing to sit in the designated seat. Ok, I chose my battle and moved on. I tried to get him to SIT in the big part of the cart like he wanted. He wanted no part in sitting. O.M.G. I told him that if he wasn't going to listen to mommy that we were just going to go home with no balloon. He still carried on. So, in front of a whole store of people, I said nope and walked out the door. I have NEVER had to do that before but I also didn't want to be "That Mom" who made everyone in the store suffer and listen to my screaming child because I wanted to shop. He threw a huge fit in the car and I kept telling myself to breathe so I wouldn't break down. We were fine when we got home and the rest of the night was alright.

My best gay, Ivory, is coming over tonight to hang out for a bit and I'm so excited! He came over last night to watch The Bach and drink wine. We are going to try to make it an every Monday occurrence. We need to see each other weekly. Speaking of Brad. Oh. My. Emily. If he doesn't marry that girl, he is one crazy S.O.B. She's a DOLL! And that Michelle b*$&%, holy CRAZY TOWN! I'm SO excited to see next weeks episode!

I hope to get better at my blogging. Obviously I've been sucking at it. Hardcore. I'm SO addicted to like a BILLION blogs and I check my Google Reader seriously like 10 times every hour. I just don't think to update mine very often. Oh well. Such is life!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. You are a good mommy! I hate to tell you, but he is getting into "that stage" I think Preston is almost about to roll out of it (i hope) but it is HARD. It's just something about being a boy and being '2'. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete