Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prayer Request PLEASE!

I was in the middle of a long over due post this morning when my mom called me with some tummy turning news. My sister who is pregnant is in the hospital because she started bleeding. She was diagnosed early on with a low lying placenta and was told to watch carefully for bleeding. Now, I don't know if she was spotting or full on bleeding but either way, she was bleeding and is now in the hospital. The last I heard was that she seemed in good spirits and they were giving her steroid shots to try to move along Sloan's (the baby) lung process, just in case she was to be delivered early. I'm praying so so so hard today that God keeps that baby cookin' for 2 more months. I just can't imagine what my sister is feeling right now. I'm sure she is scared out of her mind! I hate that I can't be there with her but I know the doctors/nurses are keeping a very close eye on both girls and giving them the utmost attention. Please keep my sister, BIL, and baby Sloan in your prayers! They need them so much right now.

I'll try to post when I hear some more news...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment