Tuesday, April 19, 2011

last single night

This last Saturday was one of my best friends bachelorette party. Let me tell you a little about this lady. Danyelle is about the nicest person you'll ever meet. She's had her fair share of 'not good' relationships but we always knew that when she found the one, it was going to be someone outstanding. And she has definitely found that. Her fiance, Beau, is just as nice and caring as she is. They compliment each other so well. We were all so stinkin' excited when they got engaged! It's hard to believe that her bachelorette party is already over and the wedding is a week from this coming Saturday! Time flies when you're in love! I was honored when she asked me to be a bridesmaid and to sing at her wedding. I love that girl so so much!

I gotta say, Saturday night was the funnest night I've had in a loooonnggg time! We met at Danyelle's house for food, a couple games, and gifts. Then we had a kick ass party bus pick us up for our night on the town ;) Let me tell you, this bus was decked out! And it was clean! Haha! We hit up some bars around town and then ended up at Danyelle's favorite dance bar. This girl had the time of her life and I know the bride did as well.

Here are some pictures of our night out. I can't wait for the wedding! It'll be epic, I'm sure!

Danyelle and her momma

The bride and her 'maids










post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! It looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Danyelle is going to be a beautiful bride!
    Love your blog! I plan on visiting it more!
    April

    ReplyDelete