Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Many Topics!

I have a list, seriously, of posts I need to do. Hopefully I can find time tonight or tomorrow during nap time to post them! There are TONS of pictures included!

Here is my list, just in case you were curious :)

Breast Cancer Walk
Sesame Street Live
Brogan's Birthday
Trip to the Zoo
Brogan's Birthday Party (happening Saturday but still on the list!)


On a side note, I'm SO excited for my Fall TV schedule! After Brogan goes to bed, the hubbs and I snuggle up (sometimes) on the couch and start the DVR! We love so many of the same shows but I've found a good one who will watch my sappy girly shows with me. He tends to open his mouth a bit much and make fun of the sappy, sometimes horribly written shows, but I can live with that as long as we're in the same room together!

Today it's so rainy and yucky here...I LOVE IT! I wish I could be home in my jammies, with the windows open and just enjoy the morning!

Alright, I'm off to do some actual work! Cross those fingers I get my blog list done!!

Happy (rainy) Wednesday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment