Friday, October 1, 2010

4 Years

The last 4 years have been the best (and sometimes worst, if I'm being honest) of my life! I've spent them as a Guffey. Yesterday, Tommy and I celebrated (but not really 'celebrated' cause he was gone all day/night) our 4 year wedding anniversary. I've been with Tommy for over 10 years but September 30, 2006 we officially became ONE. I love him more today than I ever have! He's given me so much from a beautiful, unique house to a sweet little boy who loves us more than he even knows! Every day is different, harder, more fun, amazing, stressful, full of love, and the list goes on. We don't have a perfect marriage by any means, but it's perfect to US. Tommy has a way of getting to me even after the biggest argument or annoyance. I still think he's the most handsome man on the face of this Earth and I thank God for giving him to me. Sometimes I even wonder why someone like him is with someone like me. How did I get so lucky???

I'm excited to see what our future holds. I know some things are probably going to be hard and stressful over the next few years with Tommy finishing school, new house (eventually), another baby (sooner than later, in my mind anyway...hehe), but as long as I have my wonderful husband and our Bean, I'm golden!

I'm also excited to officially celebrate tomorrow evening...haha! I think we're just going to do dinner and a possible movie....either in or out. Depends on our 'babysitter' sitch :) And that is just fine with me! Cute or comfy, as long as I'm with my love I'll be just fine!

Our wedding day: September 30, 2006


Our most recent picture together: August 26, 2010



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment