Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

We woke up to a beautiful, chilly Fall morning this morning and I decided to take Brogan to the pumpkin patch! We met our friends, Nib and her daughter Kenadie, there and they kids had SO much fun! We got pumpkins, apple cider slushes, rode the little train (mom's included), and jumped and jumped in hay! Brogan couldn't get enough of the hay bales! But he kept insisting on riding the train. So...we did. WE did. He wanted no part in riding alone so being the nice momma I am, I hopped in! The thing kept making squeaking sounds but the 'conductor' told me it was normal. Thank the Lord cause it almost gave me a complex!

Here are a few pictures from our morning! We hope to go back this weekend or even try our a bigger patch close to here!






post signature

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last picture of him giving the monster the I'm not so sure about you look...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun! And the pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of photo editing software did you use to edit the photos?

    ReplyDelete