Thursday, July 28, 2011

TGIF Tomorrow is Suckie Friday

Tomorrow is not a Friday I'm looking forward to. Weird, right? Normally Friday is the day people can't wait for throughout the week! I'm normally one of them. But tomorrow, I'm not.

Tomorrow is my last day at my current job. I've been working at this office for 8 years and have honestly loved it. It's ultimately going to be the hardest day of my life (so far). I'm so freakin' grateful for my boss and his family. They have treated me like a member of their family and been there for me and my family. My boss is like a dad to me and he has been more than understanding of my decision. I know I'll always be welcome in the office and whatnot but it won't be the same.

I am, however, excited for tomorrow a tiny bit because it's an excuse to have a FOOD DAY! And those of you who know me, know I LURVE me some food....for reals. They actually give me a hard time at work regarding food days and my on going love affair with them.

So, as horribly emotional as tomorrow might be....at least I'll have the food to keep me happy! HAHA!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment