Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not Me Monday (on a Wednesday)


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Praise to our ever amazing God! Stellan is HOME! Hopefully now MckMama will be able to start her 'Not Me Monday's' again! Keep prayin' it up for baby Stellan!

Ok...where do I start? Let's start by saying that I have NOT been procrastinating posting a 'Not Me'! Last week was NOT a fun week! I did NOT do some shopping with my girlfriend to get tons of fun stuff for our MoD walk for Maddie! We did NOT make cute shirts with Maddie's sweet face on them and did NOT get quite a few purple things to decorate our strollers/wagons/etc. I'll be sure to NOT post something about our walk this week, along with NOT posting pictures. :)

Saturday morning, me and my sweet hubbie did NOT drive 45 minutes to his skydiving appointment, only to find out that it was NOT canceled due to weather. WHATEVER! We had NOT just turned on the road they were located when I got the message. Not to worry, the appoinment did NOT get rescheduled for May 16 @ 9:30 am so I will be sure to NOT post pictures after it happens. The rest of Saturday was NOT spent loving on my sweet baby and NOT lying around on the couch with my hubbie. Nope, NOT us :)

Sunday was NOT an amazing nap day for my Brogan! He did NOT take 3 naps all together and the last one was NOT 2 1/2 hours! I did NOT get a chance to take my time getting ready and NOT watching a whole movie by myself! SO NICE! That evening, I did NOT attend my hubbie's cast party and did NOT meet some pretty nice peeps. Afterwards, I did NOT go pick up my smiling baby from his grandma's house and he did NOT sack out in the car on the way home!

All in all, I did NOT have a good week! And I canNOT wait until next week to tell you all about what I'm NOT doing this week :)

What have you NOT been doing lately??? Hmmm...?



No comments:

Post a Comment