Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some ramblings...

I'm sitting here waiting for my baby to wake up and it's SO quiet...but I'm definitely loving it! I'm not excited about the cold weather that is sticking around..it's APRIL, let's have some warmer weather (although the weather man just showed me the 10 day forcast and it looks like warm weather is coming! HALLELUJAH!). I'm sad that Britney Spears is going to be in KC tonight and I'll be sitting at home on my couch. I really hope I can get caught up on the laundry today so my husband can have some clean clothes to wear to work (althought the kid has a million clothes in his closet but somehow whenever he wants to wear a specific shirt, I have it in the laundry...whatev). My baby has got to be the cutest little thing I've ever seen and I can't believe how absolutely blessed I am to have him. I saw a pregnancy shirt just now that I really want so therefore it makes me want to be pregnant again. If I don't talk to my husband soon about redecorating our bedroom, I might very well go crazy--he's home tonight so I'm going to make a point to tell him about it, not ask, just tell :) I can't believe how addicted I am to other peoples blogs--they are my therapy! My baby is waking up now so I guess my ramble session is over...

Sorry so random...it's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment