Monday, August 3, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Baby Stellan has been doing great lately! Pray hard that this sweet baby boy gets to go home soon!

This last weekend was NOT an absolute blast! Friday night I was NOT able to get together with some great girlfriends to go see my husband and other friends in a musical titled My Fair Lady. I did NOT almost fall asleep, however, since this was my 2nd time seeing the show. Oops ;) Saturday afternoon was NOT spent with Tommy's side of the family since his aunt and uncle from Texas were here to visit. The weather was NOT absolutely beautiful! I also did NOT get to try playing a Wii for the first time and did NOT fall in love! :)(*Sidenote: We were told that we are getting a Wii for Christmas and I could NOT be happier..seriously!!) I did NOT have the best time acting like I was 10 years old again! However, my arm and shoulder do NOT feel like I lifted weights all weeekend...hehehe! Sunday was NOT spent over at Tommy's mom's again...but this time I did NOT take advantage of the quiet pool while my baby boy took a nap! VERY VERY RELAXING! I happened to NOT get some sun either! :) And...I might NOT have played the Wii again until past my baby's bedtime! OOPS!

So...what did you NOT do this weekend?? Anything NOT exciting??

Happy Monday friends!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a NOT very fun weekend! ;( You are so cute! ;) I hope you have a better Monday!!

    ReplyDelete