Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Saturday was NOT spent playing in our jammies ALL day! I would NEVER leave my son in his onsie from the night before; I'm NOT that lazy people! I even showered later in the day and got all dolled up...NOT! It was NOT a great day with my boy!

Sunday we did NOT head to Kansas City to see my sisters new house. The house was filled with tons of people and my son did NOT take an absolute perfect nap! He did NOT want to participate in everything and definitely wanted to sleep for hours! Needless to say, I knew he'd fall asleep on the hour ride home. Ok, so maybe NOT! :) Monday morning did NOT come quick but I am thrilled that my husband and father to my son will be home in the evenings now!!!!

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great Not Me Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment