Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15 Months and he only weighs what?!?

Today Brogan had his 15 month check up and we were so curious as to how much he'd grown in the last 3 months. We thought surely he gained 5 pounds and grew at least 4inches. Well we were completely wrong. Our 15 month old only weighs 22 lbs, 14 oz. and is 32 inches tall. That's it. But no worries, he strong and healthy and has more energy than ever! He's just skinny like his daddy! Mr. Brogan did have to get 3 shots today and boy was he pissed! I got a picture of his crabiness when we were on the drive home. My poor baby. It absolutely breaks my heart when he has to get shots but thank God Tommy was with me this time. I had to do it all alone at his 1 year appointment. God bless our pediatrician and his nurses! They are awesome! And it helps that Tommy works in the business office there and they all LOVE Tommy so we get the special treatment when we go in! Love it!

Here is my big boy in the doctors office BEFORE his shots:


(sorry it's blurry!)

And here is my sweet boy in the car...still upset from his shots:



Tonight, this mommy will definitely be doing anything and everything to make her baby feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment