Thursday, December 10, 2009

Decoration Pictures & Birthday!

I have been procrastinating putting my Christmas decoration pictures up because they aren't as fancy as some or I don't have as many as I'd like...but I decided to put up a few of my favorite decorations!










Also, today is my 26th birthday (O.L.D.) and I have had a great day! I had my hair done this morning! I decided I wanted to do something fun and cute so I put some red streaks in it! I'll try to get a good picture tonight and post it! After my hair apt, two of my best friends took me to lunch at Olive Garden! We had soup and sald AND dessert! Tonight, my sister in law is watching Brogan so the hubbs can take me to dinner! I'm not sure where we're going; I told him I wanted it to be a surprise! I've already gotten some cute gifts! I'll try to take pictures of those too!

Thank you to all my friends who have made today amazing! I love you all so very much! I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life!

1 comment:

  1. 26! girl, you're just a baby! glad to hear you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete