Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here's to a better mood!

I've been slacking on my blogging lately...I just haven't known what to write. Or I have a MILLION things to say, I just can't put my thoughts in to words.

But I will say HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE! I love this time of year and it makes me sad that I'm slacking on getting excited! I've decorated our house at least and I've been listening to Christmas music to help get me motivated! I'm hoping after today (the 2nd day of some sort of funk I'm in) I'll pep up and be ready to go!

So...here's to a great December and better moods!

Oh and...I've been wanting a new camera lately since mine is slowly starting to die (or at least it's acting like it!). Any ideas or suggestions? I want something small and easy but takes great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment