Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fave Things From 2009

I've been reading lists the last couple days that people have made of their favorite things from 2009. I figured I'd join in!

Lindsey's Favorite (and new) Things From 2009:

*My new COACH purse(s)! I never thought I'd ever have one and in 1 weeks time, I had 2! Love them!

*Accessories! I've always loved jewelry but this year I have gotten around to buying more! I love big, chunky rings and need to get more necklaces/earings. I have also come to LOVE wearing scarves!! It might be my new obsession, besides shoes ;)

*Leggings/tights! I've never been one to wear a lot of dresses/shorts/etc. because I have the worst case of CHICKEN LEGS ever but I've come to realize that is how I'm built and that's how God intended me to look! So this last month or so I've worn cute, simple dresses (layered with long sleeves and I can also wear them this summer) with leggings/tights and my black UGG (ok, they're actually Bear Paw brand but still just as nice!) boots. I might look a little goofy but boy is it comfy!

*Glee! I am a Gleek. 'Nuff said.

*Brogan!!!!! He's my all time favorite 'item' from this year! He definitely keeps me on my toes, especially now that he's RUNNING everywhere.

*Coffee! This isn't anything new but man have I enjoyed it :)

*Sticking with caffeine -- Cherry Diet Dr Pepper or Raspberry Diet Coke (from Sonic, of course). Oh. My. Heavens.

*My friends! This year I have made some amazing new friends, reconnected with 'old' friends, and gotten closer to friends I've had. I don't know what I'd do without my girls (and boys!).

*And of course....my husband and my amazing family! I couldn't live without them!!!

Those are just some of my fave things from this year! I hope to find new things in 2010! I also hope to make some changes in my life or at least try to live better, for myself, Tommy, and of course Brogan. I'd also like to be able to wear a 2 piece bathing suit this summer ;)

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve! We're going to Laughing Matters, an improv show at a local theatre! I can't wait!! See you there Moll Doll!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm STOKED! Can't wait for tomorrow night :) Here's to losing some calories while laughing in the new year! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete