Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another First



Brogan is going to his first ever musical! Seussical: The Musical! Some of our best friends are in the cast and I'm also friends with the director. She's allowing me to take Brogan to their last rehearsal tonight so we don't have to worry about paying for his ticket and then him screaming and wanting to leave. I'm PRAYING he doesn't do this tonight! It's a bright and colorful show full of music and hardly any talking so I think he'll do just fine. I'm taking my camera and hope to get some good pictures of him with some of the cast. His 2nd birthday party is going to be Dr. Seuss themed so I can use the photos for that! Tommy and I are going to see the show again on Friday night as we are hosting for the show (aka: seating people) and I might be taking my niece to their last performance. I'm super excited to see this show! I've heard great things about it and who doesn't love Dr. Seuss!

I'll try to post pictures of Brogan's first theatre experience! I guess if he doesn't like it, then he must not be our son....TEASING!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment