Thursday, September 3, 2009

3 years ago...

On Wednesday (09/30), Tommy and I will have been married for 3 years. It's not a milestone by any means but it's special, none the less. I am more in love with this man than I ever have been and I'm so excited to spend a million 3 more years (make sense...?)! For this anniversary, we probably won't get to do anything to special since I'll be at rehearsal that night and the weekend after I'll be crazy busy with our tech rehearsals. BUT....I did get him what I think is an awesome gift! I don't think he ever reads my blog (sad that I don't even know, right?) but just in case, I don't want to give anything away. I will say that I'm super stoked about this as well so it's kind of like a gift for me too!

I'm very blessed to have a smart, handsome, strong, hard working, loyal, trust worthy husband and best friend! Plus, he's not bad at being a father either :) In fact, he's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment