Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall and Scarves!


Hello Fall and Scarf season...I've been waiting for you! I'm totally rocking a scarf today and I absolutely LOVE it!

I got out all our Fall/Halloween decorations last weekend but quickly realized that this girl needs MORE! I'm a sucker for discount decorations at Hobby Lobby and I have a feeling I need to go back and get more! At Christmas time, I feel I have enough (but could always use more, right!?!) but for Fall, I NEED MORE!

Ok, so that's about it! I've been so busy with Evil Dead lately that I haven't had time or energy to write about anything. Or I guess I should say, I haven't really had anything that exciting to write about. Well except....

...Brogan has been absolutely adorable! :) He is taking more and more steps on his own and has been looking extra cute in his Fall clothes! I cannot get enough of him...ok, that's a lie. There are certain days when I could gladly step out of the house on my own for a couple hours. BUT I always miss him and can't wait to snuggle him when I get home! He's getting better at mimicking our noises and words. He repeats 'mama', 'dada', 'clock' (sorta...it's actually rather funny to hear!), 'banana' (or nana rather), and he's been trying so hard to say pumpkin. He's also very good at pointing out all of these things and more! I can't believe how smart he's getting! It's amazing :) GOD IS GOOD!

Have a happy Fall day! And I hope YOU get to wear a scarf soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment