Thursday, May 21, 2009

Could I procrastinate some more, please?

Wow! I didn't realize how long it had been since I wrote a post! Oops :) Let's just call me a HUGE procrasitnator!

In my last post I told you how Brogan was going to have his first overnight away from home. It ended being SOOOOO great for both him and us! My mom said Brogan was a perfect angel; she even said she'd have him back again--which made me feel good! Although, if you know Linda (my mom) you'd know that even if Brogan was a hellian on 2 wheels, she'd take him back in a heart beat! She loves that little boy so much!

While Brogan was having a blast w/Gramma Linda, Tommy and I went with a fantastic group of people to see Dane Cook at the Sprint Center in KCMO. WE HAD A BLAST! We drove up and ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, which was delicious! After dinner, we MIGHT have done a little tailgating in the parking lot at Sprint Center before heading in! Dane had 2 other commedians open up for him who were hilarious! I've never laughed so hard to a joke about farting in a baby's face...I'd try to tell it but I couldn't the way that guy did! I'm laughing just thinking about it...seriously, no lie. Dane Cook was hilarious as well but I didn't laugh near as hard for him as I did for the 'farting joke' guy! Maybe I just didn't have any energy to laugh anymore!

We ended the night trying to go to Henry T's back in Topeka, but everyone was pretty worn out from a busy day/evening so we headed home. I went to bed and Tommy stayed up and watched TV. We got to sleep in which was AH.MAZE.ING!

So after our busy weekend, this week has been pretty laid back. I've gone on a walk every night for the last 4 nights (swim suit here I come!), we've played with Brogan, watched some great TV shows, and RELAXED!

Speaking of TV----WWWWAAAAAHHHHOOOOO FOR KRIS ALLEN!!!! HOLLA!!!! That's all I'm gonna say...well besides that we thought the finale was the best one they've had EVER! All the performers were great and the jokes were actually funny. Go figure.

Alright well know that I've written my first novel....I'll stop. Maybe I won't procratinate so much and I'll keep up with this dang blog! :)

Hope you all are having a great week!!


1 comment:

  1. I love reading about you because we don't talk nearly as much as we used to! It keeps me updated... thanks for the comment on mine. Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete