Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some motivation, please!

Ok so I've recently come to the conclusion that I am NO LONGER the girl I used to be! On the inside, yes, but on the outside...yeah, not so much! After having Brogan, I was so determined to lose my baby weight (with much success I might add) that I didn't really worry much about being 'high maintence'. Plus, I obviously had something SO MUCH MORE important to worry about and take care of. However, I'm starting to get a complex. I don't feel cute/attractive, I've lost any sort of 'sexy' feeling I used to have as well as ANY self esteem, I'm WHITE AS A GHOST, etc. So...I'm making myself have motivation to change something! It's time I do things for myself and no one ever said that was a crime! As much as I put towards my family, I NEED this! Seriously. That being said, I'm buying a tanning package this week, I'm going to go get some cute and trendy clothes, I'm going to start accesorizing more, I'm going to start walking to help shake a few extra pounds and get a body somewhat 'ok' for a tank swimming suite (ain't no one wanna see this momma in a 2 piece, Okay!?!).

On a different note....tomorrow I have my first post pregnancy drs. appointment (well the first after my 6 week post-partum apt.). Needless to say I am not excited! Hopefully it all goes smoothly, especially the weighing in part. Has anyone else noticed that the drs. office scale is always 2-3 lbs off of what your scale at home reads? I HATED this when I was prego. I always weighed myself before every apt. and when I'd weigh at the drs. office, I was 2-3 lbs heavier. Drove me crazy! But it didn't stop me from stopping by DQ on the way home ;)

Hope you all had a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment