Monday, June 22, 2009

9 Month Stats

Brogan had his 9 MONTH check up today....9 MONTHS!!! Can you believe it? I have a post-n-progress about him being 9 months but I haven't finished it yet. It's actually hard to write because I'm so emotional over the fact that he's 3 months away from being a year old! Now, don't get me wrong...I'm so excited that's he growing up and that he's turning into a stunning little boy, but what momma likes it when her baby is growing up? Anyway...back to his stats! This child is going to be EXACTLY like his daddy, in every way I'm sure! He is in the 95% range for his height: 30 inches; and he's in the 25% range for weight: 18 lbs. He's long and lean! Which is funny because this kid loves to eat! He just is constantly moving (seriously, no lie) and therefore he burns off all the fat. If only we could all be so lucky :)




1 comment:

  1. That is such good news. He even looks so grown up in this picture!

    ReplyDelete