Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

At work on Friday, I certainly did NOT search for what seemed like hours on YouTube for Michael Jackson videos to pay tribute to the one and only. I am a hard worker and would NEVER dwirp (I just made that up!) around on the internet. Friday night, me and Molly did NOT go see a great movie (My Sister's Keeper...a must see!) and cry our eyes out like the big babies we are. We are SO much stronger than that! And I did NOT enjoy every minute of my time away from reality!

Saturday morning I did NOT wake up extremely early (for a weekend anyway) to hit some garage sales...which by the way, were quite disappointing. I did, however, NOT come home with a few good finds for my baby boy. And on Saturday, I did NOT shower...true story. Yikes!

Sunday was NOT spent being extremely lazy and I finally did shower. I did NOT leave my baby in his crib playing after he woke up from his 1 1/2 hr. afternoon nap so that I could fully wake up from MY nap (and possibly lay there a little while longer!). I would NEVER think I deserved such a thing!

What have you NOT been up to lately? Anything you feel you need to confess...? I know you have something! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Linds, you're so sweet! Your comment totally made me cry! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete