Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eight things

My friend Tonya tagged me in the fun game of '8 Things'! Hoepfully you enjoy and play along!

8 Things I am looking forward to...
1-the rest of my 5 day weekend
2-seeing my baby boy turn 1 year old
3-the date I'm going out with my hubbie tomorrow evening
4-Beth and Chris' wedding in July
5-Brogan's 1st Fourth of July
6-Christmas
7-going swimming...hopefully my new swimsuit will fit!!!
8-finishing a good book

8 Things I did yesterday...
1-went to work
2-snuggled my baby
3-played with my baby
4-laughed
5-ate some delicious lemon cake
6-redesigned my blog...cute right? :)
7-found a new car seat for B...but didn't purchase it
8-ate left over pizza for dinner

8 things I wish I could do...
1-buy a bigger house
2-stick up for myself more
3-take a 2 hour nap
4-have the body of Carmen Electra
5-wear a binkini...;)**AMEN TONYA!!!!**
6-run a marathon
7-take Brogan to the Omaha Zoo
8-get a mani/pedi

8 shows I watch...
1-The Bachelorette
2-One Tree Hill
3-Grey's Anatomy
4-So You Think You Can Dance
5-Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
6-The Backyardigans
7-Jon & Kate Plus 8
8-The Ghost Whisperer

8 People I tagged:

1) Molly @ The Hall Monitor
2) Tera @ Shootin' The Breeze with Momma Giff
3) Jenna @ Just Jenna
4) Beth @ Hola Amigos
5) Missy @ Babble On
6) Ashley L. @ The Linam 3...soon to be!
7) MckMama @ My Charming Kids(I WISH)
8) Angie @ Bring The Rain(I WISH)

Have fun tagging people for yourself!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag chica! Loved doing this, some of them were hard to come up with 8-sheesh!!

    ReplyDelete