Thursday, June 18, 2009

98* Walk

Two posts in one day...WHOO! Me and one of my best friends, Nicole (or Nib) took the babies on a walk today! That's right, in 98* weather! We're crazy, I know. But they were well hydrated, shaded, and cool. They loved it! And it wore them out enough to take awesome naps! I took a few pics before and after of those crazy babies...or the lovebirds as we refer to them as! They will grow up and either be the best of friends or get married. We love it! Enjoy the pics of these lovely babes!











Brogan pulled his comforter off the side of his bed and this is how I found him during his nap time...silly boy!





1 comment:

  1. Brogan is getting soo big! He looks like a little toddler in his bed.
    This is the first time I've ever seen Nib's baby...ADORABLE! Looks just like her!

    ReplyDelete