Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My evenings last week were NOT filled with chasing my army crawling baby boy around my (NOT) freshly cleaned floors. Certainly I would NOT be calling him my make shift Swiffer :) Friday night I did NOT have a fantastic time with a great group of girls! I also did NOT drink a little to much red wine...I would NEVER do anything like that. Saturday, I did NOT refuse to shower and just put on a hat as I ran around...and with that, I did NOT take Brogan to my mom's to play while I took a 2 hour nap in my old bedroom! SO NOT deserved :) Sunday was NOT another lazy day! But this time, I did shower. I did NOT have my sister come over to play with Brogan so I could go run a couple errands babyless. This momma proceded to Dillon's where she did NOT spend $40 on babyfood ALONE! Oops :) At least Brogan will eat good for a couple weeks. The rest of the evening was NOT spent putting the baby to bed early (someone was a little grumpy) and spending quality time on the couch my hubbie and our pug!

What have you NOT been doing lately? Anything you need to confess to...? It's a great way to confess and NOT feel guilty :)


1 comment:

  1. A little too much wine is good for the soul ;o) I love your blog your baby is so cute. Thanks for the read!

    Visiting from Mckmama’s

    ReplyDelete