Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bachelorette Party in KC

This last Friday was one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time! One of my best friends, Beth, is getting married on the 24th and we had her bachelorette party in KC on Friday. We met up at one of the bridesmaids house for games and gifts! Beth, or should I say Chris, recieved some really cute and sexy lingerie! After that fun, we went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and it was DELISH!! Beth's mom came along to dinner and was very generous and bought us apetizers as well as 3 pieces of cheesecake to share. They were AMAZING! We had Lemon Raspberry, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, and Doulche somethin' or other. My mouth is watering just typing the words :)

When we were all done with dinner, we headed to Ernie Biggs Piano Bar in Westport. Oh MY!!! It was so much fun! That will definitely not be the last time I go there! I think it's my new favorite place ;) We spent most of our time there but when we decided we needed to dance, we left! After some discussion, we decided to hop a cab over to Power and Light. We spent the rest of the evening dancing and being absolutely ridiculous! Here are some pictures to better 'explain' our evening :)












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures... looks like an awesome time! How cute!!!! ;) I love being out with the gals!

    ReplyDelete