Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop-3 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

1) One of my biggest fears is clowns; scary, happy, sad, whatever the face may be, I'm scared. The only time I remember going to the circus I got so scared when a clown was walking up the stairs, I threw up all over the place and had to go home. So needless to say, I will NOT be taking my son the the circus...EVER!

2) I absolutely HATE my feet! End of story.

3) I have a major obsession with purses. I feel the need to switch purses ALL the time and have been on a 'purse buying hiatus' lately and it's driving me nuts!!

There, those are my 3!


***This weeks Blog Hop is 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me!***p>MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. That is great. I also love a great purse. Clowns can go also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purses too! Wasn't much of a girly girl growing up but I now can't get enough of handbags!

    http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like clowns either!
    I keep switching purses when the one I have gets too messy and I don't feel like cleaning it out.
    Do you get pedicures?! They do wonders!!

    ReplyDelete