Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wedding Attire

I went shopping today for some garb for one of my best friend's upcoming wedding! I was hesitant to go out and buy something because 1) I didn't want to be disappointed and 2) I knew it was going to cost me! BUT I knew I had to get something to wear; I have absolutely NO dress clothes anymore, except for maybe 2 somewhat dressy shirts (that I wear ALL the time!). I ended up finding 2 dresses, one for the rehearsal and the second for the wedding. They are too stinkin' cute! I found shoes for the wedding dress but not any for the rehearsal dress...yet! Here are some pictures that I took when I got home!

I feel absolutely great in these dresses (which is something new!) especially with my NEW HOT MOM HAIR CUT (pictures to come...I didn't have makeup on today so that wasn't gonna happen)!


The wedding dress



Wedding shoes


The rehearsal dress





I'll be sure to post pictures and details about the bachelorette party and wedding!!


1 comment:

  1. so these are adorable!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white one!! I must see a pic with you in it sister!! You WILL look like a hot momma-sita with your sexy new do!

    ReplyDelete