Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop--Favorite Recipe/Dish Week

This recipe is a HIT with all my girls :) I used to make these cookies ALL the time when we'd have girls nights, Christmas parties, etc. I don't have a whole lot of time anymore to make them but trust me when I say, they are SOOOOO worth slaving over the oven for :)

Monster Cookies (this recipe makes a HUGE batch and it's just a 1/4 of the original)

1 stick oleo
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
2 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
3 eggs
1 t. vanilla
2 t. baking soda
4 1/2 c. chocolate chips
M&M's (these are for the tops of the cookies)

Mix all ingredients (except M&M's) in a LARGE mixer. Before baking, flatten cookies slighty and put M&M's on top. Bake @ 350* for 10 minutes, to start. Try not to overbake!

Ladies, these cookies are PERFECT for that certain day when everything is going wrong! They have all the right ingredients that us women need :)

Enjoy!



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment: