Saturday, July 25, 2009

Truly a Fairy Tale Wedding

Two of me and Tommy's best friends FINALLY got married yesterday! Tommy was the best man and I had the pleasure of being the bride's personal attendant. I LOVE wedding and helping plan them so I was more than thrilled when Beth asked me to help her do so many things! What touched my heart most was when she asked if her something borrowed could be my headpiece I wore for my wedding. I LOVED seeing it in her hair and it topped off her beautiful up do perfectly! The wedding itself was absolutely gorgeous! I'm the girl who sits in the congregation and tears up at every little thing...especially when the bride makes her big entrance. I'm also the girl who looks briefly at the bride and more at the groom. I love seeing the look in his eyes! And yesterday was truly a fairy tale! Chris (the groom) had a look on his face that was priceless! He looked nervous, naturally, but he had this satisfied and relieved look in his eyes...like he was 100% certain he was making the best decision of his life. And Beth, oh my! She smiled the whole way down and looked so beautiful while doing so! I love them together! When you hear people say that 2 people are truly destined and made for each other, they're talking about Chris and Beth. The way he looks at her, and vice versa, it makes my heart melt every time. Chris talks about Beth as if she was a queen and every girl deserves that treatment! :) I wish this kind of relationship for everyone! I'm so extremely happy for them and I cannot wait to see what their future holds! I'm also so thankful and grateful that they thought of me and Tommy to be a part of their big day! Thank you Beth (and Chris)! We love you both so very much!

Here are SOME of the pictures I took (I got a little snap happy...for serious!) from the wedding reception! If you're friends with me on Facebook, I'll be uploading all my pictures from the rehearsal and the wedding!



My groom and myself at the rehearsal dinner


Terri, Katie, Kristin, and myself


The groom


A shot of my entire outfit...LOVED it!


The bride


First Dance


Heading to the limo


Cutting the cake


Beth and myself


The best man (and MY best man) and myself



No comments:

Post a Comment