Monday, February 1, 2010

Bach Night, Hair Apt., & Shopping!

Here are some things I'm looking forward to this week:

Tonight is Bachelor night and we're meeting at Melisa's house! I cannot wait to see the drama unfold and to spend time with my friends! I think we may order Thai food again...yummy!

Thursday I'm getting my hair done! I got it done a month and a half ago (which is a long time between appointments for me) and it needs something! I'm just going to go back to my normal all over dark color. I need a new cut to spruce up my "growing out my hair" look. I'm seriously sick of putting it back.

And Saturday is a shopping day with my girls in Kansas City! WAHOO! I know for sure I'll look for a cute Valentine's outfit and of course I'll hit up the Carter's outlet for Brogan! I know we'll have an excellent time and I'm ready for some all day girl time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment