Friday, February 19, 2010

I am SO looking forward to this weekend! Tomorrow will just be a very laid back day with my boy! Tommy has to be at the university all day working on tech stuff for their upcoming show. Tomorrow night we are going with a little group of friends to Kansas City to see 'Evil Dead: The Musical'. This was the last show I was in (the one with the zombies) and it's a fabulous show! The theatre we're going to is going to have a Splatter Zone -- they use a TON of fake blood -- and we are definitely getting there early to try to get seats there. They provide ponchos, thank God! We all know this girl is going to need to look cute and will NOT be ok if fake blood gets on her!

Brogan will have an overnight with my mom so I hope to enjoy sleeping in a tad on Sunday morning!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Oh and if I get around to it, I will try very hard to get pictures of Brogan up on here! I know some of you could care less, but I care and that's all that matters :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment