Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally

Over the last 18 months, we've gotten Brogan's pictures taken: newborn, 6 months, 1 year, and my in laws wanted family pictures. I'm happy to say that I have FINALLY gotten all his pictures ordered! It feels great and I'm totally excited to see them in print. However, now comes the task of getting frames for all of them and then possibly hung on the wall. This is when I stress out! I have no idea what wall, what color frames, how to arrange the frames, and how to hang them (I know I know...it's probably the easiest thing EVER but my hubbs is the one who ALWAYS hangs stuff in our house. And God knows I'd screw it up somehow!)

But at least one task is done and out of the way!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend! I know I'm looking forward to mine!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. You sound like me! I always want my stuff to look "designer cute" but I never know how to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I have so many to order & print! I am behind! I can't wait to get them all done! Can't wait to see!!!

    ReplyDelete