Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday Night: We didn't have rehearsal so Tommy made plans with a good friend of his while Brogan and I stayed home and played! After I put Brogan to bed, I tried out a new workout. It was only 10 minutes but in that 10 minutes, I got my butt worked! It felt great! (Thanks Missy for the DVD!) There's something about feeling slightly sore a day or two after a good workout that makes it worth while! I just need to make sure I keep up with it! I also got a phone call from one of my bestestestestest (this is totally a word!) friends, Danyelle, telling me some exciting news: Her boyfriend Beau asked her to marry him!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited for her! Beau is absolutely amazing and treats Danyelle like a Queen! She deserves every bit of happiness and he definitely gives that to her. They were in Nashville (one of their fave places) and I made sure to make her text me a picture of the ring! I cannot wait to see her, and the ring, in person!

Saturday: In the morning, I met up with some girlfriends for breakfast at Panera (tasty tasty!) and pedicures! I haven't had a pedi in a while so it was nice to treat myself! I love having pretty toes for the warm weather! I think I might try to make it a point to get a pedi every so often! After our pedis, my friend Katie and I decided to run some errands. We had a blast! I got a few cute new pairs of shoes for the spring/summer, Brogan some cute shorts and a St. Patty's Day shirt, and some other little things! The weather was perfect so we enjoyed having the sunroof open! Tommy spent most of Saturday starting our fence for Bella! We're only fencing part of our yard for now so she can have lots of room outside to run! My in laws came over to help and to watch Brogan until I got home. I cannot wait till the fence is done!! Hopefully within the next couple weekends...fingers crossed! Saturday night, we had taco salad for dinner and after B went to bed, we watched 'This Is It'. Absolutely amazing movie. I held back tears quite a bit! I love MJ and am still amazed at how unbelievably talented he was.

Sunday: Tommy had to work so Brogan and I were at it alone. We went over to my parents house in the morning to visit my sister who was in town. My dad normally gets donuts on the weekend from an amazing bakery in town so Brogan and I made sure to 'share' one! I ate most of it though...oops! We went back home in time to make some lunch and take a nap! I definitely took advantage of Brogan's naptime and slept a little myself! It was great! After he woke up, I took him to a local custard shop for a treat! Again, I ate most of it but it was fun to share! When we got back home, we spent about 20 minutes running around the yard. After that 20 minutes, I realized we definitely need some outdoor toys! After Tommy got home from work, we just lounged and played and enjoyed time as a family. We watched a little of the Oscars and caught up on our DVR'd shows. Bedtime for us parents came early!!

I took pictures this weekend but have been lazy, busy, whatever to put them on the computer! And since I work full time and now have a show to be in, God only knows when they'll make an appearance! Oh well, life happens! :)

Hope ya'll had a great weekend as well!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like y'all had a great weekend! I've been wanting to watch that movie. I'll probably cry too! I cry at everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Although once you do that total body workout you may curse me. Or Tony. I did a LOT of cursing at Tony during that workout. Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete