Monday, March 22, 2010

New Treasures

I have been horrible about getting my pictures posted! Our laptop that has all the pictures of it has been acting up and so we're not using it as much. Hopefully it'll clear up this week and I can fill ya'll in!

I did snap a picture with my cell phone this morning. My friend Christy is going through her kids old toys to sell in their garage sale. We were at her house Saturday for a bit and Brogan LOVED playing with a couple things. I asked Christy if I could buy them from her and she of course said yes! So, today she dropped them by my office and I can't wait to take them home for Mr. Brogan to play with!




Brogan LOVES when I get out the vacuum so I was kinda excited when he started playing with this toy vacuum! Now I have a cleaning partner! The zebra toy was his favorite out of all the toys they had out. He jumped right on it and bounce around like crazy! It was adorable! The basket you see is to sit on our stairs to collect all my crap that needs to go upstairs that I'm too lazy to walk up myself. I had to get something outta this deal, right? Someones unwanted 'junk' is always someone elses treasures! I can't wait for garage sales to start popping up! I've decided this year, I'm going to look hardcore for decent outdoor toys for Brogan!

I'll be sure to post pictures and give a recap about Tommy's birthday! I will say, we had a blast!! And he was very grateful :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment