Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Bachelor 1st Rose Recap

(Jake's blog on People.com: http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/05/bachelor-blog-jake-admits-i-was-so-nervous/)

Last night I got together with two of my good girlfriends to watch The Bachelor! We had so much fun being caddy and to be honest, a little bitchy :) Some of those girls are/were C.R.A.Z.Y. and we needed to address this issue. There were girls we loved that didn't get a rose, girls that we can't stand that did get a rose, and girls that we adored that stayed also!

Jake was not one of my top fave's for Jillian on The Bachelorette but since 'getting to know him' on his season so far, I'm in love with him. Period. And honestly ladies, could he take his shirt off a little more please?? O.M.G. Us girls about died! And I'm pretty sure ABC planned this whole 'let's see how many times we can show him half naked within the first hour of the show'...but we did not complain!

Also, did anyone else die laughing when that blonde whatsherface (I can't remember her name and I can't figure out who she is by the bio pics) tripped when she was walking from the limo to Jake!!?!?!?!?!??? We totally couldn't believe it, cracked up, and watched it again!! So great. That's what makes for great reality TV!

Anywho...on to who we loved, hated, and will miss!

Ok, these are definitely my top picks...SO FAR! God only knows I'll change my mind as the weeks go on. I'm so glad he ended up picking these girls! Molly, Katie, and myself were all in agreement with all our choices, especially these next few!



Ali
Age:25
Occupation: Advertising Account Manager
Hometown: Williamstown, MA
Resides in: San Francisco, CA

She was so beautiful in her yellow dress last night and she definitely seemed like a genuine, sweet, down to earth girl. And bless her heart when she tore her dress! But at least it wasn't in front of all the other girls and it showed she was human and not a Barbie doll like some of the others. I really hope she sticks around till the end. She's probably my choice of top 3!



Tenley
Age: 25
Occupation: College Admissions
Hometown: Newberg, OR
Resides in: Huntington Beach, CA

First of all, don't be suprised if I name my little girl (if I ever get the chance to have a little girl!!) Tenley because I LOVE THAT NAME!! At first, I wasn't so sure about her and I don't know why but after they started showing more of her, I thought she was great! She also seems very genuine, but maybe a little too nice at times. But Jake was also the 'to nice and to perfect' guy so maybe it'll work out!



Kathryn
Age: 25
Occupation: Corporate Flight Attendant
Hometown: Lexington, KY
Resides in: Los Angeles, CA

Could this girl have a cuter dress please!?!? I loved it! And the fact that she's a flight attendent is perfect for Jake! When he confronted her about her 'engangement ring' I'm glad it was a joke and they both laughed it off. It could've ended badly right then and there! She's a doll and I hope she sticks around for a while!



Ella
Age: 30
Occupation: Hair Stylist
Hometown: Lafollette, TN
Resides in: Knoxville, TN

Ok at first we totally made fun of this girl, to be honest. But she quickly became one of my top girls. I love the fact that even after she told him she had a son he still seemed interested and gave her a rose. I really hope that was genuine and not for ratings. We'll see how far this one goes but I'll be routing for her!



Elizabeth (from Nebraska)
Age: 29
Occupation: Nanny
Hometown: Imperial, NE
Resides in: Los Angeles, CA

I did not like this girl from the beginning. I thought she looked like a biah and seemed very caddy. But after Jake had more time with her, I quickly changed my mind!! I think she's absolutely gorgeous but the only thing that was driving us all nuts were...her boobs. Yes they're fake, OBVIOUSLY, but could they GET FARTHER APART!?!?! Holy cave, Batman! Hopefully she chooses better outfits during the course of the show! But all around, I like her :)


Now to the girls we loved but oviously Jake didn't.



Sheila: She's a freaking PILOT and he didn't pick her! We all loved her and thought she was adorable!




Kimberly: Finally a short haired, sorta flat chested, brunette cutie pie! And...he dumped her right outta the gate! Whatever Jake. I think I'll always hold this agaisnt you...or maybe I'll just hold you agaisnt me. What?!? Did I say that?!?! ;)


And finally the girls that I loathe!!!




Melissa aka CRAZY TOWN! I thought for sure after talking with Ed and Jillian about this girl, Jake would've totally kicked her off. This is definitely a pick I'm hoping is for ratings cause this girl is a CREEPER! I cannot and will not like her. Period. Moving on.



Vienna. First of all, her name is a kind of sausage. BIG. RED. FLAG. And she thinks she's Paris Hilton. I'm over her.



Corrie or as I was referring to her last night, Dory -- like from Finding Nemo. She looks just like her! I didn't pay much attention to her personality or how she acted. I more or less just don't like how she looks. Sounds rude but I'm a sinner. Looks do play a major part in relationships, let's be honest. Hehe!



And then there's Channy and I won't tell you what I was calling her last night. But I will say, thank God she's gone!!! She was a little creeper also (still not as bad as Michelle!).

Ok so I think that wraps it up! Those are my faves and my not so faves! I hope I didn't miss anyone! It was great getting together with my friends to watch a very girly TV show! It just wouldn't have been the same watching it with the hubbs. Although he does have good points sometimes...I bet he watched it while I was gone :) Just teasing!

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I think I might have to go back and edit my post to be more detail oriented. Way to go bestie, you were on POINT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl that tripped was Ashleigh.
    It was a great show. I picked Tenley to win, only because they showed Ali too much in the previews and he seemed to really like her. But will he like that she was been D?
    Who do you think has a relationship or whatever the chaos was about? They made it seem like it was Rozlyn, but they always "make it seem" a certin way. Ha. I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already responded once, but it disappeared......so here we go again.

    1st of all you are hilarious posting this on your blog...i love it!! i totally agree with your rundown!! your top 3 were def mine 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I loved it last night! It was so good, those girls are hilarious! I love that Kenley girl! PRESH!!

    ReplyDelete