Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stay At Home Mom-Day!

I am a stay at home mommy today! Well, until 4 pm or so when the hubbs gets home. Then I have to go in to the office to get the deposit ready. My momma is so sick today and called today saying there was no way she would/should keep Brogan. I hate that she feels icky but I am grateful to have a day with my boy! We've already been to the grocery store, since we were almost out of milk. Then we took my coworker a coffee since she was having a bad morning herself.

As much as I love the people I work with and the fact that I get paid well, I think after today (and tomorrow since I'm off work normally on Thursdays) I'm going to want to stay home! I've had my days when all I want to do is stay home with Brogan, especially when majority of the blogs I read (and quite a few IRL friends) are stay at home mom's. Again, I'm grateful for the job I do have but eventually, I think this mama is going to want to stay home!

I hope you all enjoy your Wednesday! It's cloudy and a little chilly here in Topeka but at least it's not snowing or frigid out!

No comments:

Post a Comment