Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bargain Shopping Day

I had a few hours of kidless running around so I took advantage! I got my nails done and decided to do a little shopping....for Brogan of course! I had heard The Children's Place was having an amazing $2.99 sale and I felt the urge to check it out. I got quite a bit of great stuff for this coming fall/winter; mostly tops since this child is the hardest to fit jeans! I also hit up Target to see if they had anything good...and they did, of course! I got several tops that were all 50% off, making them $3 each! I did get a couple sizeable jeans that weren't on sale but I figured it was worth it :)

Here are a couple pictures of what I got!




I might go back to get some more things for Brogan AND for my nieces!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment